29 de enero de 2011

En otro idioma

We don’t want anyone to understand us. We don’t need anyone to understand us. We know what we are, we know what we feel. We know that there is no distance that could bring us apart. We are together, always. You can go. I won’t stop you; I’m nobody to stop you. Go after your dream. That is my dream too, if you accomplish it and it makes you happy. People don’t understand me. They think I’m crazy. And I am, I’m crazy for you. I’m crazy for your happiness. I’m afraid I could take that away from you if I get into your life. Like a lover, like a friend, like a partner. But that’s not it. I’m afraid I could take that happiness away, if I don’t get into your life.

1 comentario:

  1. For some reason, I read this post and I remembered the song "kiss & say goodbye". Listen to it. :) loveu

    ResponderEliminar